Intervention and Recovery
Supporting students further through outsourcing a range of support services for identified ‘at risk’ students.
- Educational consultants ( Speech Therapists, Psychologists, Vision and Hearing Teacher, Teacher Advisors, Occupational Therapists Community Agencies)
- Behavioural Management Plans
- Agency support ( Reach Foundation, Windermere, CAMHS)
Programming and planning interventions that target students identified as "at risk' strengthening their skills.
- Individual Learning Plans (academic and behavioural)
- Program Support Groups (positive, inclusive partnerships with parents)
- Learning Support Officers (LSOs)
- Extending Mathematical Understanding - EMU Teachers
- Literacy Learning Intervention - LLI Teachers
Restoring health through the management of circumstances that require specialist support, management of the trauma, limiting impact and restoring relationships.
- Critical incident support
- Monitoring of student need